Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gotta love the internet

You know what folks, you gotta love the internet. I know it doesn't take the place of face to face communication, or getting a letter by snail mail, but it certainly does have its perks!! For those of you who know me know I was a teacher for 34 years. During those years I taught some really awesome students and so I often think about some of those wonderful people and wonder what on earth happened to them. Well, the internet and facebook have helped me reconnect with some of those folks. It is really great to hear from a student who is living in London and loving life or one who is in NY and is having her play presented in our home town this month. It is so rewarding to here from one who really had a difficult home and is now a successful lawyer in Philly. Yes, you have got to love the internet because it has given me some really great connections with some really great people and that makes me really, really happy!! I really love the word really!! Can you tell... really? Got to get back to my facebook page and see who else from my past has found me!!!

No comments: