Saturday, November 1, 2008

Learning every day.

I just finished reading a friend's blog about how she has learned some things this past week and I can relate to her thoughts. Although she is a young mother of three boys (yes Shanan I do mean you) I know where she is coming from. Every day I learn something about myself. I have learned that I can work as hard as I want for the day and if I finish the project ok and if I don't that too is ok. I have learned that I can handle difficult times and events if I just take a minute to stop and collect myself. I know that life is not always easy, but it isn't always difficult either. Some days I just want to have fun and other days I want to work and that's ok too. So folks, don't ever stop learning about yourself!! It is soooo much fun to discover new and exciting things!!

No comments: