Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost ready!

Well, the trees are decorated, the packages wrapped, the bed linens changed, some baking is done, and the house is totally decorated! Now, I just need to go to the grocery store and do a few odds and ends and I will be ready! Ready for what? The Grandchildren!! They will arrive Monday and I hardly wait! I want to have everything done so I can just play!! It will be a wonderful time and I am sure Santa will be by! I love Christmas. I always have and I guess the kid in me comes out every Christmas season. That's kind of bad for someone who could qualify for social security on Monday. Yep, it will be my birthday. I am not sure I want to reach this milestone, but when I consider the alternative, it does sound rather pleasing.
This is beginning to ramble so I guess I will just leave it at this....this grandma can hardly wait until Monday! Hopefully I will get some good pictures and will learn how to add them. Go to go....I want to bake some more cookies! :)

No comments: